Class A Voting Stock Certificate In Outdoor Adventure Cooperative, Inc
A Cooperative Corporation under the Laws of The State of New York
One Member Share - Par Value $100.00
The Rights and Preferences of this stock are as follows:
- Limited to one (1) share per person and confers membership and voting rights;
- does not pay dividends, but can pay patronage refund;
- may be sold back to co-op at par value or book value, whichever is lower.
- Is non-transferable except to the cooperative upon termination of membership;
- Is subject to the terms, conditions, & limitations of the Articles of Incorporation & Bylaws of the corporation.
Purchase membership share for $100, payment plans available. Member voting rights are not conferred until full payment is received; full payment must be received within 1 year of starting payment plan.